Final countdown to Automated Asset Lifecycle Management at IT NationOctober 25, 2019
With IT Nation Connect fast approaching, our team of Warranty Master #MasterMinds are busy making the final preparations for an awesome show in Orlando, FL. We’re excited to kick off the event on October 30th alongside our fellow IT industry thought leaders.
Where’s Warranty Master?
During the daytime you’ll find us primarily in the Solutions Pavillion at our booth (#310) talking non-stop about our passion for Automated Asset Lifecycle Management, and sharing all the ways Warranty Master can help you sell more and service less.
Stop by and visit our booth to:
- Receive a Warranty Master T-shirt to go with the socks in your attendee gift bag
- Enter our Grand Prize Giveaway to win a Nintendo Switch
- Get your ‘booth hopping’ exhibit raffle card stamped for a chance at a cash prize
- Play with our interactive video stations
- Speak to a Warranty Master product expert
Looking for a breakout session that is guaranteed to help you grow your revenue?
Check out “How to Sell More and Service Less with Automated Asset Lifecycle Management” (during the Round 2 Sessions at 1:30pm on October 31st in Orlando N). I’ll be presenting along with Mike Brooks, Director of Sales & Marketing from audIT, and together we’ll be sharing valuable information about the impact Automated Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM) has on both IT Service Providers, and their customers.
Join us, and you’ll hear firsthand about the process that led one New Jersey based MSP to increase their annual revenue by over $500,000.
In this session you’ll also learn how Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM):
- Provides sales pipeline for your business and a budget plan for your customers
- Automates of manual processes and lowers service delivery costs
- Improves network performance and security for your customers
- Provides best practices for conducting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
The biggest Hallowe’en party in the Channel
As you may know, IT Nation falls over Halloween this year. The Nightmare on I-Drive party is going to be epic and if you haven’t already registered, I urge you to reserve your spot now as a guest of Warranty Master.
– Dan Wensley
Ready to start your free trial?
Immediately understand your opportunities to replace and renew for all your clients.Get Started For Free