Pricing and feature updateJune 29, 2018
We have two big announcements today!
Starting in August 2018 the pricing for Warranty Master subscriptions will change. We are migrating to a billing policy where your pricing is based on the volume of devices in your account. As more devices are added to your account, your monthly price will automatically increase. To see exactly how this will affect you, please see our fair billing policy.
Features, Features, Features…
We are happy to announce some huge new upcoming features being dropped alongside this upcoming pricing update:
- Introducing Network Devices etc – 2+ years in the making, we are introducing support for firewalls, switches, WAPs and printers including Cisco, HPE, Juniper, Meraki, Ruckus, APC and many more along the way.
- Auto-scheduled emailing of PDFs – Automatically email our reports to your customers (or yourself) on a periodic basis. This is going to be a big time saver and has been highly requested.
- Purchase Date (Age) based reporting – For workstations, you’ll be able to optionally set our reports to go red based on age rather than expiry. We’re calling this the retirement date. This is great for when you are more concerned about a workstation’s age rather than its expiry date.
- In-App Manual Override – You will be able to manually override key fields in our app for the times you cannot do it in your PSA/RMM/Documentation tools.
- Hide Devices – You’ll be able to exclude devices from all our reports directly within our app. This is great for the times you have a pesky device you want to just ignore (or don’t want to show to your customers).
We thank you sincerely for your partnership, and look forward to serving you for many years to come. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
– Warranty Master
Ready to start your free trial?
Immediately understand your opportunities to replace and renew for all your clients.Get Started For Free